However, before knowing the best tablet recommendations for 2020, let’s take a peek at a little information regarding the advantages and disadvantages of using tablets.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Tablet
• Light, thin, practical to carry
• Equipped with a reliable connection and display facilities, such as wifi and 3G HSDPA technology
• Has a widescreen, which can display a full-page, rather than a smartphone
• Equipped with telephone and SMS facilities, because there is a SIM card slot or cellular model.
• Equipped with a front-rear camera
• Equipped with a touch screen, perfect for playing games
• Its size is thin and wide, making it difficult to receive calls
• The storage capacity is relatively small compared to a laptop or PC
• Durability of the tablet is not as long as a notebook or laptop
• There is no clear standard for software support on tablets
However, recently tablets are not only used as practical devices for watching Youtube, playing games, or streaming online only. Tablets now have many very useful features, especially to make it easier for you to do your job. Call it like designing, video editing, and others, which is certainly more practical than carrying a large and heavy laptop, or a smartphone that is too small. Until now, tablet products from various brands, many have good specifications to help you carry out various activities and needs. Here are some recommendations for the best tablets in 2020, along with complete specifications and the latest prices, from the most expensive to the cheapest.
2020 Best Tablet Recommendations
- Apple iPad Mini 5 – IDR 8.1 million
Being the leading brand for technology, the Apple iPad Mini 5 is the first 2020 best tablet recommendation. The iPad product released in 2019 has several advantages over the previous iPad products. One of the performances embedded in this Ipad Mini 5 is the A12 Bionic processor, which is said to be able to provide lag-free performance, when used for various activities, such as playing online video games, to video editing.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) – IDR 10.9 million
Not inferior to Apple products, the next best tablet recommendation for 2020 is the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. The reason is, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 has been equipped with a super AMOLED screen with a screen size of 10.5 inches.
- Apple iPad (2019) Generation 7 – IDR 7,9 Million
The next best tablet recommendation for 2020 is the Apple iPad 2019, or the seventh generation iPad. It’s also a solid all-around device and is said to be capable of delivering sophistication at a reasonable price. The 2019 iPad or the seventh generation is a replacement for the previous year’s iPad, with the advantage of a larger screen and a smart connector for the Apple Smart Keyboard. For complete information, here are the specifications of the 2019 iPad:
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus – around Rp. 4.6 million – Rp. 5.5 million
Still classified as a new manufacturer, Xiaomi has not only released smartphone products but also tablets. Who would have thought, if the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus was a recommendation for the best 2020 tablets that were no less sophisticated? Unlike other tablets, the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus is also equipped with 2 Ampere fast charging technology.
- Asus Zenpad 8.0 – Rp. 2.4 million
Being a well-known brand for laptop products and gadgets, Asus has also released a tablet that is the best tablet recommendation for 2020, namely the Asus Zenpad 8.0. Having a super stylish and modern design, makes the quality of the Asus Zenpad body very sturdy, clear sound, to fast performance to help carry out your various activities.